Tagged in Man
Whoever is open, loyal, true; of humane and affable demeanour; honourable himself, and in his judgement of others; faithful to his word as to law, and faithful alike to God and man….such a man is a true gentleman.
– Ralph Waldo Emerson
- What lies behind us..
- To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one’s family…
- True Happiness
- Trust men and they will be true to you
- The true secret of happiness…
- Hold a true friend and don’t let go
- Know the true value of time
- For true success ask yourself these four questions
- All our dreams can come true
- The more you show your true feelings, the more people find ways to hurt you
- If you keep hiding your true self
- Sometimes you need patience in order to find true happiness
- When god doesn’t give what you want…
- A smart man makes a mistake, learns from it…
- True friends cry when you leave..
- True friends will have not any reason..
- Change is the law of life
- Happiest Man
- Have compassion for all beings
- The secret of joy in work
- Too often we underestimate the power of a touch…
- A man must be big enough to admit his mistakes
- How will I ever find the right woman?
- What God intended for you goes…
- A wise man makes his own decisions
- The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands
- Life can be full of unexpected things..
- If your eyes were open to all the beauty in the world…
- The only man who never makes mistakes…
- Defeat doesn’t finish a man
- ONE PERSON CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- A man who dares to waste one hour of time…
- Try not to become a man of Success..
- Quote by Mahatma Gandhi : Man should forget his anger
- The less you open your heart to others
- Distances never separate any relation