Tagged in Personal Excellence
If you keep hiding your true self. your life becomes like slow death. Once you become free from the lies and the hiding of yourself, Then life becomes vibrant again
– Ziggy Marley
- The true secret of happiness…
- What lies behind us..
- Hold a true friend and don’t let go
- True Happiness
- True gentleman
- The best things in life are free
- All our dreams can come true
- The more you show your true feelings, the more people find ways to hurt you
- Sometimes you need patience in order to find true happiness
- For true success ask yourself these four questions
- Trust men and they will be true to you
- True friends cry when you leave..
- Know the true value of time
- True friends will have not any reason..
- To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one’s family…
- I’m a slow walker
- Be slow to fall into friendship
- Reality of life
- As a well-spent day brings happy sleep, so a …
- It is during the worst times of your life…
- Peace can only last where human rights are respected
- Don’t expect life to be any different if you keep doing…
- The direction of your focus is the direction your life will move
- Imagination is stronger than knowledge
- Your greatest growth and progress lies…
- Greatness lies not in being strong
- Relationship never dies a natural death
- Quote by Mahatma Gandhi : Man should forget his anger
- Thanks to those who love me, you made me a stronger
- No one has yet fully realized the wealth of sympathy
- Life won’t be better, and never will be ….
- When life gives you hundred reasons to cry …
- Happiest Man
- 10 ways to Change Your Life at Any Age
- The best things in life are unseen
- Nobody has a perfect life.
- Life is a song – sing it