Tagged in Self-Reliance Wisdom
It is easy in the world to live after the world’s opinion; it is easy in solitude to live after our own; but the great man is he who in the midst of the crowd keeps with perfect sweetness the independence of solitude.
– Ralph Waldo Emerson
- What lies behind us..
- A wise man makes his own decisions
- History shows us that the people who end up changing the world…
- Nobody has a perfect life.
- Don’t marry the person you think you can live with…
- So many people live within unhappy circumstances…
- To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying …
- Don’t live every day like it’s your last.
- Don’t choose the one who is beautiful to the world
- It is by acts and not by ideas that people live
- Live your life for you not for anyone else
- The world is dangerous not because of those who do harm
- If your eyes were open to all the beauty in the world…
- Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people
- If you want to live a happy life
- one of the best feelings in the world
- Great thoughts speak only to the thoughtful mind
- Give Back: Everything you achieve will live inside you like a bright
- Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow
- Your work is to discover your world..
- Limitations live only in our minds..
- One of the best feelings in the world..
- It takes nothing to join the crowd..
- If you expect the world to be fair with you because you’re fair…
- How will I ever find the right woman?
- Nothing in this world compares to the comfort and security of having…
- The unhappiest people in this world..
- True gentleman
- A smart man makes a mistake, learns from it…
- If you cannot do great things
- Being happy doesn’t mean that everything is perfect.
- Every great dream begins with a dreamer
- Things that have happened in the past should be left in the past
- Will Smith’s “The Pursuit of Happiness” Motivational Quote
- Defeat doesn’t finish a man
- you can do it
- The only man who never makes mistakes…
- To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one’s family…
- How great works are performed?
- Trust men and they will be true to you