Tagged in resilience Success
I don’t measure a man’s success by how high he climbs but how high he bounces when he hits bottom
– George S. Patton
- The greater danger
- Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts
- It is wise to keep in mind
- Don’t wait for other people
- A little more persistence, a little more effort…
- The secret of joy in work
- Don’t Limit Yourself.
- Life’s real failure is when you do not realize
- Losers visualize the penalties of failure.
- Focus and Keep Aiming
- The secret to being happy
- Don’t chase people
- Swami Vivekananda Quote for Personal Excellence
- 6 Things Mentally Strong People Do
- Key to failure
- True Happiness
- Get going. Move forward. Aim High.
- You can often measure a person by the size of his dream
- The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands
- Success is a lousy teacher
- The elevator to success is out of order
- The Secret of Success
- Success means we go to sleep..
- There are no secrets to success
- Don’t aim for success..
- Success isn’t always about greatness
- Develop success from failures
- Success is not the key to happiness
- Most people think failure is the opposite of success, but it’s not.
- The truth is that all of us can attain the greatest success
- Don’t read success stories
- Success is the sum of small efforts
- The price of success is hard work
- Success is the progressive realization of a worthy goal..
- Way to Success
- The first secret of success
- Size of your success
- Try not to become a man of Success..
- For true success ask yourself these four questions
- Man needs his difficulties because they are necessary to enjoy success