Tagged in Carol Dweck Effort
Effort is one of those things that gives meaning to life. Effort means you care about something, that something is important to you and you are willing to work for it
– Carol Dweck
- Opportunity follows struggle
- End is not the end
- Life is like a camera..
- Life is growth
- The most important thing in life
- Far and away the best prize that life offers is …
- The struggle you’re in today…
- Strength of character means the ability to overcome resentment…
- 10 ways to Change Your Life at Any Age
- It is during the worst times of your life…
- You will never be happy if you continue to search
- The best things in life are free
- Life is a series of natural…
- Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength
- Difference between a quitter and persistent
- In life you will realize that there is a purpose for everyone you meet…
- The Most Successful people learn something new…
- Thanks to those who love me, you made me a stronger
- Are you bored with life?
- Friendship means understanding, not agreement..
- People don’t care how much you know…
- Take good care of our mindset
- A little more persistence, a little more effort…
- Take care of your dreams
- Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle
- Greatest Gift
- If you never tasted a bad apple, you would not appreciate a good apple. You have to experience life to understand life.
- I care not what others think of what I do,
- We are not given a good life or a bad life
- When life gives you hundred reasons to cry …
- Life won’t be better, and never will be ….
- Energy and persistence conquer all things
- Life is a song – sing it
- The best things in life are unseen
- Nobody has a perfect life.
- A Meaningful Life is not being rich..
- Life is an echo
- Life begins at the end of your comfort zone
- The unhappiest people in this world..