Tagged in Friendship
we are two of a kind.
we do silly things which only you and i know what they mean.
we share our pain.
we laugh together.
and when times get tough
we are there for each other.
- Charlie Chaplin thought about friendship
- Being kind and gracious as a human doesn’t mean being weak and pathetic. Just means you’re kind and gracious.
- Hold a true friend and don’t let go
- Never think that being kind to others…
- Sometimes talking to your best friend is the only…
- What is Friendship?
- A friend will ask you if you are okay..
- Kind words can be short and easy to speak…
- A generous heart, kind speech, and a life of service…
- A good friend is hard to find …
- True friends cry when you leave..
- ‘Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead
- Making a hundred friends is not miracle…
- A mere friend will agree with you
- Who is Your Best Friend?
- The best friendship is when you can act like lovers
- Friendship isn’t about who you’ve known the longest…
- True friends will have not any reason..
- Friendship means understanding, not agreement..
- Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love
- When destiny forgets to tie some people in blood relations…
- A best friend is n’t just someone..
- Keep moving
- To be your friend was all I ever wanted…
- There’s a lot of good waiting for you
- We must combine the toughness of the serpent …
- The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love
- You are my best friend, my human diary and my other half
- A friend is some one who understands your past
- Not every girl wants to be in a relationship.
- you can do it
- No One Can Be Friends After Being Lovers..
- Be slow to fall into friendship
- Keep your fears to yourself
- Happy memories, Happy times
- Sometimes, we need to be hurt in order to grow
- Nothing lasts forever
- When life hurts you, feel the pain.
- The secret of life
- The best love